Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kanye

This is such a great poem.
I love this poem, it’s amazing.
It is an incredible poem.
I don’t write poetry
because when I do,
I write such amazing poems
that blow my mind.
And my mind works better
when it’s not in pieces.

All the greatest poets
reincarnated within me,
and this poem is all the poems
by all those greatest poets.

If Jesus were a poet,
he would write like me.
If this poem was a business woman,
she would be the president
of a large corporation
with an office
on the sixty second floor
of the Rockafellar building.
In her office
she would have a bar
with high-class bourbon
and tequila.

Hey me.
Yes, me?
You are a great fucking poet.
I know.
This is a great fucking poem.
I know.

I fucking love this poem.

5 comments:

  1. All it needs is the word excrement and it's a perfect effin' poem. And you'd get a $1. See previous post from Mairead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How appropriate the title, Mr. West. You cocky son-of-a-bitch.

    ReplyDelete